IP and USB Conference Phone, Incorprates the UC500 speakerphone and a wired desktop dialler. Supports VoIP/SIP and USB audio
FLX UC 1000 IP and USB Conference Phone
Ships with the UC500 speakerphone & a wired desktop dialler with 3.5"colour screen. Supports VoIP/SIP and USB audio.
- High Fidelity Audio for Authentic Sound with dual tweeter and mid-woofer elements and full 20 KHz bandwidth
- Standard SIP Support for IP PBX’s and cloud or on-premise environments
- Full Duplex Technology with Four Microphones Incorporating Fully Integrated Echo Cancellation for clear conference calls and high volume
- Enables Truly Unified Communications by supporting both USB audio and SIP telephony
- Allows users to connect to IP telephone systems and laptop, PC, or tablet for use in communication applications such as Skype™, Microsoft Lync™, IBM Sametime®, WebEx™, and more.
- Serves as a bridge between communications channels, allowing a mix of SIP and USB audio conference calls.
- Perfect for BYOD (bring-your-own-device) environments such as offices, huddle rooms and small conference rooms.
Made to provide collaboration teams the ability to bridge calls between market-leading IP PBX systems and USB applications, FLX UC 1000 is as easy as plug-and-play with PCs, Macs, Chromebooks and other devices for practically any environment. The device contains genuine tweeter and mid-woofer elements and four integrated microphones, with a sleek external dial pad.
It not only looks great, it sounds great, too: The system also delivers wideband sound for seamless communication in any teleconference setting. Connect the speakerphone to any laptop, PC, or tablet for use with communication applications such as Skype™, Vidyo®, Microsoft® Lync®, Cisco® Jabber, WebEx®, and many others. Ideal for huddle rooms, executive offices, and small to medium-sized conference rooms, the FLX UC 1000 provides an ideal solution to bridge the gap between USB and VoIP for true unified collaboration.