DTEN INTERACTIVE TOUCH DISPLAY
Zoom is perfect when using a mobile, tablet or laptop. However, for large group meetings, Zoom rooms are the best solution. Any size room can be transformed into a fully functioning Zoom Room containing a ready to use screen, camera and microphone.
What are the basics required to make a Zoom Room?
• High quality video, audio and web conferencing for Mac, PC or Touchscreen
• Screen sharing with Wi-Fi, Airplay or wired HDMI connection
• Integrates with Google or Microsoft Exchange calendar
A typical Zoom Room includes video cameras, speakerphone, PC or Mac to run the Zoom software, and an iPad controller.
The new DTEN D7 incorporates all of those components in one lightweight unit, just mount the TV on a wall, plug in power and internet, and you are good to go! Plug and play, frictionless, requiring zero user training and zero IT support. Anyone can easily set it up and connect.
The D7 includes:
• 55in high-quality interactive touch screen, so it can also be used as a whiteboard outside of video meetings. Digital whiteboarding with ultra responsive touch technology – natural touch and writing.
• 4K camera provides face-to-face experience from multi-located participants
• 16-elements microphone array can pick up voice over 10 meters, covering an entire meeting room.
To see how VC Systems can help you with your video conferencing needs please call us on 1300 165 355, email us on email@example.com or contact us via the contact form below.