The Nuts and Bolts of Zoomtopia’s Zoom Room Update
From the Zoom Blog
At the recent Zoomtopia 2018 conference in San Jose, Zoom Rooms were at the heart of the conference. The expo hall showcased four types of Zoom Rooms: executive office/huddle room (small), conference room (midsize), boardroom (large), and training room (very large).
While complex, costly hardware-based conference rooms collect dust around the world, more and more companies are turning to Zoom Rooms to maximize the efficiency of their meeting spaces, and increase collaboration and team productivity. Uber, Hubspot, and Copart are examples of companies that have taken Zoom Rooms to a whole new level and built them strategically to meet business-critical needs. Zoom has partnered with hardware suppliers to develop Zoom devices with deep integrations and to minimise the number of components. While Zoom Rooms can be deployed by in-house IT, we also offer our own professional installation services.
Each Zoom Room type/size serves a different purpose, so each room’s hardware and design were chosen accordingly. These designs also highlight the variety of hardware that works with Zoom Rooms, maximizing the versatility of the solution. Below are examples that were used by Zoom and can be replicated in your office.
Executive Office / Huddle Room:
- Headset – Plantronics Savi 9200
- Wall display system – DTEN D7 55” All-in-One Touch
- Desktop system – Dell 7760 27” All-in-One Touch
- Computer – Dell Optiplex 7050
- Camera – AVer CAM540
- Mic + Speaker – NUREVA HDL300 microphone array
- Controller – Crestron TSW
- Scheduling Display – Crestron TSS 2-10” in white
- Mount – Heckler AV PTZ mount
- Whiteboard – Kaptivo quartet glass dry erase board 4×6
- Whiteboard camera – Kaptivo + Logitech Screen Share HDMI Capture
- Display – 2×65 LG TVs
- Camera – Polycom EagleEye Director II with 2x EagleEye IV 12x camera
- Mic + Speaker – Shure MXA910 Ceiling Mics + Dante Virtual Soundcard
- Computer – Apple MacPro
- Controller – Apple iPad
- Display – UrbenTech 3×55” with built-in speakers
- Camera – Vaddio RoboSHOT 30x (presenter) + Logitech Rally (Audience)
- Microphone – Shure MX910 and Shure Microflex Wireless
- Computer: Dell Optiplex 7050
- Ceiling speaker – QSC AD P6T Pendant Speakers
- Speaker amplifier – QSC SPA2-60-NA
- DSP – QSC 110f
Please contact us on 1300 165 355, email us on email@example.com or complete the contact form below to discuss your requirements and how VC Systems can help you with your video conference needs.