Why Upgrade To Zoom Pro
Anyone can use Zoom. If you have a computer or mobile device and some sort of connection to the outside world, you can Zoom. That’s why Zoom has created a robust Basic (Free) Zoom service. But let us explain the very good reasons why you should upgrade to Zoom Pro…
Unlimited Group Meeting Minutes
The Zoom Basic service gets you unlimited meetings and minutes for one-to-one meetings, and you can even host meetings with up to 100 video participants. But, and it may be a big but for you, those free group meetings (more than 2 participants) time out at 40 minutes. This may be no big deal for you most days, but consider the following scenarios:
- You’re in a sales call about to close the biggest deal of the quarter and you’ve brought in an executive to seal the deal. But oh no, your meeting times out at 40 minutes. You restart the meeting with your prospect, but you lose momentum and the customer pushes the deal to next quarter. You could make a bad impression and have to do damage control with your prospect and your executive.
- You’re meeting with a customer and your technical specialist to address some product issues. Just as you’re about to find the solution, the meeting times out. The customer trashes your company on Twitter.
- You’re in a meeting with your company executives and you’re about to get a promotion. Your meeting times out and the executives assume you’re not taking the role seriously. They give the promotion to Joe from the third floor.
To be safe, it’s best to upgrade to the Pro account.
In addition to unlimited minutes and up to 100 video participants, Zoom Pro comes with some great features not available on the Basic service:
- Reporting: Pro users can get live and historical reports on how many meetings are taking place in their organization, which days they’re taking place, number of participants, number of meeting minutes, and more.
- Custom Personal Meeting ID: Pro users get a personal meeting ID (PMI) that serves as a permanent virtual room. It allows you to start meetings on the fly or easily schedule your meetings. You can even make your meeting ID the same as your phone number to help you remember it easily.
- Assign Scheduler: With our Pro service, you can assign your assistant, intern, or anyone else to schedule meetings for you.
- Cloud Recording: While Basic users can record meetings locally to their desktop, Pro users can save MP4 or M4A recordings directly to the Zoom cloud, a crucial feature for mobile and Zoom Rooms meetings.
Zoom Pro Licenses are $230 per year.
The Zoom Pro service gives you access to purchase a variety of add-ons to increase your meeting flexibility and reach:
- Zoom Rooms: The software-based conference room system that runs on off-the-shelf hardware.
- Zoom Video Webinar: Up to 100 panelists can present on video and screen share with up to 10,000 viewers (and stream live to Facebook or YouTube).
- H.323/SIP Connector: The H.323/SIP Connectors can bring your traditional H.323 and SIP conference room systems into your Zoom cloud video conferences.
Zoom add-ons start from $20.99 per month.
To discuss your Zoom Licensing or Zoom Room requirements, please contact us on 1300 165 355, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the contact form below.